From Fear to Love
3 Saturday Workshops 3rd Sat. of the month-
March 21, April 18, and May 16 10:00 am – 12:30 pm
Soul Center OC Fundraiser only $50/Donation for all THREE!
In this workshop, you will:
· Leave anxiety about money and investing behind
· Clear our “glass ceiling” of childhood’s limiting money stories
· Learn to adopt personality traits of top earners
· Identify blocks with regards to money beliefs and clear them through EFT (tapping,) and other powerful processes
· Take practical steps in gaining wisdom about the nuts and bolts of how money works and how just a few tweaks in our daily routine can cause a powerful shift in our money consciousness
· Targeting common issues specific to women and wealth.
After clearing the limiting beliefs it is possible for you to feel absolute freedom and to see the possibility of creating a financial future you want. We introduce practical concepts such as paying yourself first, understanding what kind of risks might be worth taking and other practical money management ideas as it is not how much you make, but how much you are able to keep!
The Bluffs Homeowners Clubhouse (in Eastbluff)
2414 Vista del Oro, Newport Beach 92660
About the Facilitators:
Niina Bagdasar is a Certified Financial Planner and holds a Masters Degree in Business Administration. Niina’s desire is to move women’s financial plans from action steps based in fear of not having enough- to a prosperity consciousness where she connects to her inner knowing in her financial affairs.
Dr. Linda Sanicola is a psychologist for over 30 years, and an authorized “Tapping Into Wealth” Coach. She is the host of a weekly internet radio show: “Be The Best You Can Be.”
Rev Dr. Janette Freeman, Spiritual Director Soul Center OC. Facilitator of powerful transformational processes.