As Part of our Get INvolved FUNraiser Auction Series, Spiritual Director Rev. Keith Horwitz is offering a comprehensive Sound Bath experience to the top 20 bidders!
The Sound Bath will happen on Sunday afternoon, June 24th from 2-3:30 PM at our Newport Coast Community Center location.
A sound bath is an immersion into the realm of resonant healing through the science of vibrational tones.
These soothing tones are used to gently open life force within our body’s emotions and mind. Different musical notes correspond to various energy centers and parts of the body that gently bring relaxation and rejuvenation throughout your senses.
In this Sacred Sound Bath we will use a combination of chimes, crystal and metal singing bowls played live, with live and recorded Divine tones and affirmative prayers. This is a spiritual non- denominational experienced to relax and rejuvenate your entire body in a serene atmosphere.
Facilitated by: Rev. Keith Horwitz
Details and info:
This is a gentle and relaxing experience that anyone will enjoy. The following details will help insure an enjoyable experience:
- The sound levels in this gathering are designed to be immersive, so the volume will be at a comfortable higher level. Not too intense, but not soft.
- Wear comfortable clothing and be prepared to take off your shoes (socks are recommended).
- This sacred sound bath is traditionally done lying down on a yoga mat with a blanket and pillow; we ask that you bring these items to the event (see check list below). Some people find bringing and extra pillow or bolster for under their knees to be an added comfort. If you prefer to be seated in a chair we are happy to provide one.
- Although the light levels will be fairly dim, if you would like to bring an eye pillow, feel free.
- Please avoid wearing perfumes to this gathering.
- Please avoid alcohol or recreational drugs 8 hours prior to the event.
- Often times insights and revelations occur so a journal and pen area consideration to bring.
- You will be laying down for approximately 45-50 minutes.
What to bring to this event:
- Yoga mat, pillow (for head) & blanket
- Optional extra yoga mat (for extra cush)
- Optional pillow or bolster (for under knees)
- Optional journal and pen
- Optional Small bottle of water
Day/Time: Sunday August 4th. 2:00-3:30pm
Opening bid: $30.00
Number of people: 20
Sign up sheet on Patio after Sunday Service
Or, please email email@example.com to Bid.
Newport Coast Community Center
6401 San Joaquin Hills Rd.
Newport Coast, CA 92657
At the corner of San Joaquin Hills Rd. and Newport Coast Dr.